- Sigma Oil Industries Ltd.
- Responsible for Sales Operation in assigned zone.
- Target oriented and ability to work under pressure.
- Drive new customer acquisition.
- To build strong relationship with internal & external customer.
- Closely monitor, analyze sales, market share trends and competitor activities.
- Prepare daily, weekly & monthly reports as required by management and maintain customer database.
- Graduate/MBA from recognized University (Public University students will be preferred).
- Any sells experience in Lubricant sector or any other FMCG will be get preference.
- The applicants should have experience in Sales & Marketing 2-3 years.
- Freshers may to apply.
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Good Health for frequent travelling.
- Smart, energetic, proactive, innovative and well-mannered.
- Applicant should have valid driving license.
- Good inter personal communication skills.
- Capable to monitor & control his team.
- Good knowledge on MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent and super-fast data analyzing and reporting skill.
- Not necessary to apply who are not interested to ride motorcycle.
- Fresher Graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Students(studying) are discourage to apply.
- Attractive remuneration will be provide to the deserving candidate.
- Sales incentive.
- Mobile bill.
- Festival Bonus.
- Leave Encashment.
- Others benefits as per policy of the company