Manager-Marketing and Sales
- Identify opportunities in the market by consuming our products.
- Develop new relationships with the consumer/customer/corporate customer/others channel.
- Develop the relationship with the Stakeholders to ensure they meet our strict criteria.
- Achieve monthly Sales targets for the allocated market.
- Frequent market visits, relationship building and negotiation to establish brand value and ensure long term profitable growth of the business.
- Identifying business opportunities & prospects and turn this into increased business, evaluating overall market activities and competitors, and analyzing sales options
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information, therefore designing, planning and coordinating all meetings.
- Comply with sales policy and mechanism of the company of ensuring Business Professionalism & Integrity.
- High level verbal communication skills, including effective public speaking, including the ability to develop and frequently deliver presentations to a range of audiences.
- Design and implement Marketing plans and strategies.
- Devise new sales strategies and other original approaches that make the sales process more efficient for the clients.
- Priorities the best possible customer experience.
- Identify and close deals and deliver revenues against the plan.
- Making & develop regular reports on periodically.
- As Business Development Manager your principal responsibility will be to maximize revenue opportunities through establishing, developing, and maintaining long-term business relationships with potential clients
- Co-ordinate with the team & develops, motivates and coordinates team to optimize sales execution.
- Graduate/Master of Business Administration (MBA) from reputed university.
- 8-12 years of experience will be preferred.
- The applicants should have experience in Sales & Marketing.
- Experience in Lubricants/Automotive sector will get preference
- Age 35 to 42 years
- A well-rounded familiarity with the current digital landscape
- Success leader with experience of working with corporate/retail sales teams.
- Proven success in performance-based lead generation.
- Highly results-oriented and tenacious; able to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Highly organized and structured in planning /project management, with the ability to deliver projects, campaigns and initiatives on time, allocating resource (internal and external) to facilitate
- Analytical with excellent reporting skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in English and Bangla.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Brand Planning/ Development, Business Development, Advertising & Promotion, Relationship Management/Event Management.
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered.